what can i do when I buy something on internet and the product doesn't arrive?
I made a purchase on a website using my credit card. The charge went through and the money was taken from my account. However, after 3 weeks, the item still hasn't arrived. I tried to contact the merchant, but the customer service is very unprofessional (phone is always busy or no one is answering; email inquiry unanswered). I finally got through to someone, who barely spoke English. She just told me to wait. I asked her if/when the item was shipped, she said she didn't know.
I also asked my credit card company. They said that if i authorized the purchase, then I need to take the issue up with the merchant.
I'm willing to give it more time to see if the product turns up.
But in the event that the product never shows up and I can't make contact with the merchant or find a satisfactory resolution with them (e.g., refund), what can I do? Are there consumer watch group, or internet commerce regulatory, law enforcement agency I can contact or write to?
Thank you.
You can def put a hold on this with your cc company. They will chargeback the company until the issue is resolved. Call them back & tell them you have taken up the issue with the merchant, they are unresponsive & you would like them to put a hold on this charge. I've had problems like this b4 & all of my cc companies have been able to stop the payment to the merchants in question. Oh, you can also ask the merchant for a tracking # if they really shipped it. This should shed some light on things. Good luck.
MUNNA & CIRCUIT Skit on "ECOMMERCE LAW" Starring - ANKIT VORA , VINIT DATTANI & DHAIRAV GANDHI
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce laws[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce laws[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment