Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Internet Viral Marketing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
internet viral marketing
What does this advert mean?

Every morning on ITV3 (about 6:15), I see this weird American news report from something called "LIFE". It tells of an LA police officer cleared of charges of something and about to be released from prison after new DNA evidence proves he is innocent.

At first I thought it was an actual report, but it seemed to fake, so I assumed it was some kind of viral marketing thing. But I can't find ANYTHING on the internet about it. Does anyone have any ideas about what it is? This is driving me crazy.


Its an American TV drama/comedy. The outline is: a Los Angeles cop is wrongly convicted of murder, serves several years, and then clears his name with new evidence. He sues the city and state and gets a mult million dollar settlement, but as part of the settlement, demands to be reinstated as a cop. He has money to burn and proceeds to harass his ex-wife, her new husband, anyone who pissed him off in the past, and also tries to find the people who framed him. I don't think the show survived for a full season


Viral Marketing - Internet Marketing Pillar #10 (Part 1)









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]internet viral marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]internet viral marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]internet viral marketing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment