Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Open Source E-commerce Cms

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
open source e-commerce cms
What's the best open-source CMS right now?

This question hasn't been asked in a while, and I need a current answer.

So -- would be your favorite for a site with multimedia content, third-party modules, and a teensy bit of e-commerce?


This is a bit up in the air now more than it ever was. So many good systems are coming online and the market is hot for CMS. The ones I hear the most about are Drupal, PHP Nuke, and Joomla. However it is up to personal tastes now.

If you are interested in trying some for free and find which one you think is best you can try the link I listed below. All the open source CMS can be tested with demo accounts without installations.

I have also listed CMS watch which is a site that talks about advancements in CMS and what is great/lame about them.

As for your question about favourite, I have seen some great PHP Nuke sites which cater to the multimedia, third party mods and e-commerce. Not to mention it is well supported and lots of people are out there building themes for it.

Hope this helps!


Open Source CMS ? - Let's Talk









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]open source e-commerce cms[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]open source e-commerce cms[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment