Saturday, 6 March 2010

E Commerce Privacy Policy

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e commerce privacy policy
E-commerce - Terms & Conditions - how to frame them ?

I'm planning to start a Online store to sell electronic goods in India. How to frame the Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy etc specific to India ? Is there any legal expert service available online or I have to approach a lawyer in my city ?


Sorry, we specialize in the UK only but I am sure there are some good lawyers in India who can help you in this field. The legal system in UK and India does have some similarities as a legacy of the Raj but am not sure where India is on Distance Selling Regulations and E-Commerce regulations etc.

Good luck with your quest.


SEIRETTO - Tutorial - osCommerce editing the privacy policy









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce privacy policy[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce privacy policy[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment