Has anybody ever used coffeecup.com for their web designing?
I'm thinking about purchasing Coffee Cup web designing to design an e-commerce website. Has anybody ever used them? Would you mind putting a link to your website so I can see what it looks like?
Thanks!
Let me tell you a story. {Sits in rocking chair, lights pipe}.
Long long ago in a far distant galaxy (Farnborough in my case), We were on our Linux servers, bulletin boards had been going for quite some time, but then there was a strange phenomenum, out of knowhere lots of people wanted to be able to communicate through bulletin boards and then it built into 'page of presence' web sites. Was a bit like pulling a cork out of a dam, the water would sort of trickle through as if it wasn't sure it was allowed, then once it knew it could make a bit for freedom it poured through and drenched your pants.
At that time UNIX was the only host, it was also the only OS that had applications for web pages. Editors and server systems.
Windows was starting to take off, but it had nothing for the web page design nor did it have a means of getting a page onto a server.
That is when coffeecup was born. It provided early day html editors for windows clients and it provided ftp clients so they could publish their pages.
What I am telling you is that Coffeecup has been in this business since the very early days. They extended their range of products and services over all of these years. You can trust them, you also get great support, because they are not just foreign folk in a call center somewhere, when you talk to coffeecup you are talking to real techies who have been doing this for many years.
I mainly work on web stuff from Linux, so I have no need of coffeecup, but if I had to work on Windows with Windows tools, then they would be first on my list for design tools (them and Netbeans).
Darn it, me pipe had gone out.
Ecommerce web design
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce web designs[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce web designs[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment