Tuesday, 9 August 2011

E Commerce Business Plans

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e commerce business plans
if you found an angel investor for your business plan..?

Ok I found an investor for my business plan, he's willing to invest $100.000 in it which is all the capital I would need to start. However I'll be doing all the work, he won't be involved in much of the business structure, marketing or anything such as. The business isn't open yet, it will be in march hopefully. I'm supposed to meet with him and talk about percentages. How much should he get? The business is an e-commerce website, which I'll build, handle the management and marketing of it at first.


Hi rexxy, the best way for u to judge is to put yourself in role reversal. Take it that u are the investor, putting in 100k in a company that u are investing. What is the thoughts going thru' yr mind as an investor? If i invest and the biz fail, i lost 100k, the other chap lost time and effort, so tell me now, which side do u wanna be now?


eCommerce Business Model - eBay And Amazon Equal Cash!









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce business plans[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce business plans[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment