Thursday, 23 December 2010

E Commerce Shopping Cart

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e commerce shopping cart
Any e-commerce shopping cart that I can implement by just adding a button with a link to the product photos?

I am looking for a e-commerce shopping cart/billing system that I can implement to my site by just adding a link to a button, which I made under the product photos. Since I already made the buttons under the product photos, I need to have the shopping cart/billing system implemented by just adding a link to the button.


Most shopping cart system or ecommerce script requires using of PHP, MYSQL which might be too complex for beginners.

I would suggest A4Desk Shopping Cart Builder (http://www.a4commerce.com) which can build shopping cart very quickly, all you need to do is click few buttons, then you can embed the shopping cart to any of your web page, no any installation or scripting required.


Understanding Ecommerce, Merchant Accounts and Shopping Carts









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce shopping cart[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce shopping cart[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment