Tuesday, 31 August 2010

What Is E Commerce Marketing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
what is e commerce marketing
What are the job prospects for a graduate of e-commerce and marketing?

I'm rather confused now, because my parents want me to take up a course that (almost?) guarantees a job upon graduation, like accounting, but I don't have much interest in it. On the other hand e-commerce and marketing sounds pretty appealing.

So what I want to know is:
1. What kind of jobs can I do as an e-commerce and marketing graduate? Aside from self-employment.
2. Are the job prospects really slim, okay, or booming?

My extended family looks down on any branch of business because they consider it 'soft'. Like my parents, they encourage accounting, but I'm not sure if I should take it. So if I can prove that e-commerce and marketing is profitable, I might be able to take it instead.

Thanks for your help!


universities.atwebpages.com - I found such internship info here. It has lots of internships, job openings and scolarships for college students.


imOnline- eCommerce Marketing Solutions









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]what is e commerce marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]what is e commerce marketing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment