I need help finding a business related article or magazine article!?
I need to find a newspaper article that covers a real business event that involves 'ethics, privacy and information security'. the thing is the article must have been published in the last four months from today's date.
I also need to find a magazine article that involves any of the following topics:
-Network infrastructure, The Internet and Network applications
-E-business and E-commerce
-Managing computer hardware and software
-Wireless technologies (hopefully this one, because it seems easy)
I have to write a 2 page summary of both the article and magazine article. If someone can help me find what im looking for that'd be great help. Please post the url and maybe a little information if you think you can help. REMEMBER - last 4 months. and it has it be written by a specific author. (not an organization) thank you.
Try going to news.yahoo.com or news.google.com and typing in some of your keywords. I came up with this article doing it very quickly
http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/lawmakers-want-to-restrict-use-of-peer-to-peer-after-disclosure-of-ethics-committee-report/
There are many current articles, and you should be able to find one that fits your parameters, fairly quickly and easily.
SBS Consulting & Distribution: A Global Hi-Tech Marketing Management Consulting Firm
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]network infrastructure for e-commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]network infrastructure for e-commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment