What is the point of having RSS feeds on my e-commerce site?
I am working on an e-commerce site and would like to know how having RSS feeds fed into my web site will help me. I'm planning on only including articles that would be relevant to my customers. My thoughts are that it would increase the amount of visitation from my customers. Is this correct? What else can it do for my site? Can it hurt me in any way? Thanks!
I want to include relevant news stories from other sites. I'm not advanced enough yet to create and publish my own rss feeds. Will this be an incentive for my customers to book mark my site or will they be able to subscribe to the same RSS feed I'm subscribed to and therefor discourage them from visiting.
Not only can it increase your traffic, but it will also increase your index rating on the web. Search engine spyders are going to look for things like how often your website is updated with new content, etc...
The more relevant keywords your blogs/articles have, the most likely you'll show up at the top of search engine results pertaining to your products.
The goal of any business is REPEAT customers, and by creating RSS feeds, you enable your customers to remain up to date on any sales or product or service changes in your store.
Ecommerce Sage Accpac webstore - how it works; by CA-Plus www.caplus.com
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]how e commerce works[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]how e commerce works[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment