Why do I seem to get the least amount of attention?
what I'm speaking of has nothing to do with yahoo answers. its on this particular forum:
http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/
I just started 3 new threads, no one has even viewed them, yet everyone else on the first page of that section has at least received views.
I wonder if my posts are automatically getting filtered out because I broke rules in the past, who knows.
But I am user uleesgold and there should be 3 threads started by me right on that page.
Anyone want to let me know if you see them on there? I see them on there, but the filtering system might make it so that only the person who started the thread can see them .
i'll star you just cuz you answered my question and give you more attention
Internet Marketing Ideas - How to Find Forums in Your Niche
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet marketing forums[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet marketing forums[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment