Sunday, 17 January 2010

E-commerce Marketplace

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e-commerce marketplace
I'm planning to build one online auction site with twist and one online marketplace site?

Is that better to use e-commerce solutions or build from the scratch...or do you know some good solutions for these kinds of sites?


There are a few good auction scripts. Try hotscripts.com and scriptmuseum.com .

I would like to suggest following webhosting which I use if you are also looking for web hosting, they are excellent.

Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukenden/

They offer hosting of "unlimited domains" and you will get massive webspace of 1500000 MB (1500 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer "a free Domain Name" and installing service called "Fantastico". By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer "Free Website Builder" as well.
Visit the site to check details.

Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukenden/


More the list of BEST WEB HOSTING sites visit

http://www.nicewebhosts.com


B2B Marketplace and B2B trade portal Latin America and the Caribbean









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e-commerce marketplace[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e-commerce marketplace[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment