I need an online seo job, I got 7 years of experience?
Hi, I got a 7 years of experience in seo, I was doing an online job with a US based seo company my job duties were ppc campaign creation, handling and optimization, complete keyword research for client's campaign, web research for one way link building, Comment posting in dofollow blogs n forums and other link building tactics.THE PROBLEM is I got a vast exp but got no opportunity here in Pakistan, I need to get a suitable online job in order to manage my living here BUT not those fake sites having a "sales pitch" like MAKE MONEY Online or some stupid stuff like that.
could you tell me how to get my site a lot of views and page ranking really high on google so it is searched in relation to other words?
CLICKBANK MARKETING SECRETS HOW TO USE SEO TO GENERATE LEADS AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]make money online with seo[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]make money online with seo[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]make money online with seo[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment