I need to find web developers or designers?
I am looking for anyone with knowledge in web developing.. specifically e-commerce sites that require user names and passwords and so forth.. Please give me a way to get in touch with you. I have alot of questions and if you are willing to help put my idea into a working website we can make some type of arrangement. This is not a scam or anything of the sort. I live in Kansas so I am not from another country. Please if you think you can answer my questions respond.
I am actually looking for someone who would help me for free for now and then take a stake in my idea or a % of the profit for the entire time the site is running.. be it 10 months or 10 years.. and also maintain it as well.
Well if you're looking for people to be able to log in, PHP is the best server side programming language for this. ASP.NET is fairly expensive and is run off of windows servers and such (note the common file extensions on website such as .aspx). I don't know how to program in PHP because I'm currently learning how now, but I just figured I would tell you which one is the best option.
-Billy
Website Review Video AmishPhoto.com Design Comparison Video
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce website designers[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce website designers[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment