Web Developer, Webmaster or Website Software Specialist?
I'm interested in E-commerce and Web Design. I researched those professions listed above and they all seem to perform practically the same duties. I might be wrong, so I'm hoping to find some light here. Does anybody know the differences between the three professions? I would prefer facts rather than opinions.
Thank you in advance!
A web software specialist will create software in web languages like PHP, Perl, or Rails to later be deployed on one or more sites.
A web developer builds a website's coding, but unlike a software writer his work is exclusive to one site.
A web master often does the work of a web developer, but is the overall head of the website, and oversees all of everything else too (web design, server setup, etc.),
Honolulu Web Designers, Marketing, E Commerce Specialist
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e-commerce specialist[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e-commerce specialist[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment