e-commerce websites based in chennai?
i need list of e-commerce websites of which the hosting is based in chennai and the product or service offered by those websites...few eg are amazon.com,e-bay.com.Can u suggest other websites n d product or service offered...thnx
Regards
Sona,
May I know why do you kneed, from chennai. I am from chennai and work for ecommerce company. Basically in my knowledge, any company who want to sell products online, can go for ecommerce. There are many open source software which serve as shopping carts. I was familiar with PHP. The service offered by those company vary from one to another. It all depends on their vision. Amazon, Ebay are big shots who sell products on their sites. For more info, mail me at kumarangopi@yahoo.com if you have any new ideas
Part 5 -- A Look at the Marketing Component of Our E-Commerce Web Site
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]list of e-commerce websites[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]list of e-commerce websites[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment