Monday, 13 June 2011

E Commerce Designers

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e commerce designers
In need of a simple e-commerce shopping cart solution for a non-coding designer?

Hi. I'm a graphic designer that works mainly in Photoshop. I build-out my sites out in HTML, which is about the extent of coding I use. It works fine for the projects I work on.

But, I now need to provide a client with an e-commerce shopping cart. I am looking for a simple solution, perhaps an easily implemented product for non-coding designers? Any help would be great!


It doesn't matter which ecommerce solution you use, you'll ALWAYS need to know a fair amount of code in order to customise the shopping cart for your site.

For ease of use, you might want to consider integrating Paypal into the site - that's probably the simplest way of doing it but you'll still need to recode bits of it :(


eCommerce website designer builder for business









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce designers[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce designers[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment