Thursday, 9 June 2011

Commerce E Hosting Web

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
commerce e hosting web
How come E-commerce hosting plan only offer 50mb web space while Personal offers 50gb?

I am signing up to get online web-hosting and is a bit confuse on why there is so much difference in web-space when you compare the e-commerce plan with the personal plan. The e-commerce plan cost about $9 per month and offers 50mb of web-space. The personal plan however offers 50gb of web-space and cost about $2 per month. Why is there such a difference in price and space?

I'm new to this internet thing so please excuses me it I sound silly for asking such question. Thanks..


50mb? That's pretty sad.


http://www.getawebpage.net

That page lists the best web hosts in the business.


Cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]commerce e hosting web[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]commerce e hosting web[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment