Which is the best and economical E-commerce website solutions company?
I checked Go-Daddy and this is the breakdown of prices for its contents:
Quick Shopping Cart - Economy Edition -1 month -$9.99
Standard (Turbo) SSL (2 Years) -$35.98
Merchant Account Fee - Basic (IMS)- $59.95
Traffic Blazer Premium-$69.99
Subtotal (USD):
$175.91
I still would need at least $100 of Google-Ad-words
---
I know Go-Daddy is a reliable source - do you have any better companies in mind? Please share.
Traffic Blazer automatically submits the search results to Google, Yahoo and 200 search engines.
My maximum budget for this Project should not exceed $400 in the month of January (before I get returns) so you see I'm on a shoestring budget
I suggest you try it to do it simple. If you have internet service provider with space to do your own page...do your business in that space with those resources and buy only a domain to be forwarded to your web-page. I did it like that in my business. if you want look at my domain www.EE-Patent.com and you will see that later in the web address bar is the address provided by my internet provider. It is much shipper and easier. Then, you have more money for ads.
Top Website Ecommerce Hosting Shopping Cart
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]best e commerce shopping cart[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]best e commerce shopping cart[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment