What is the job description called for people who write web documentations "scope of projects"?
I'm designing a website and I need to have a very detailed write up on how every function will work from CSS styles to e commerce check out procedures.
I'm looking for a company that can create this documentation so it's very easy for my web programmer to follow. Can someone please let me know if there are companies that actually do this? They would need to be tech savy and really need to know the process of database driven websites.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm located in Vancouver BC
A business analyst could write your functional requirements, but you're really looking at a senior software developer, or software architect to do the low-level technical specs.
I've never met a company that did that. There may be some contractors that can do it - perhaps check www.guru.com.
Most website companies do the implementation as well as the requirements.
Annuan function quaid-e-azam college of commerce gojra qwali
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]function of e-commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]function of e-commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment