Where is the best website to get started on this project?
Create a boardroom quality Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation for the Bead Bar executives, including speaker notes, detailing your recommendations for the building of a Bead Bar e-commerce site
Define e-business for the Bead Bar. How could they use e-business to increase their sales?
o The technology needed for the project, and what benefits that technology would produce
o How Web site traffic should be generated
o Electronic payment capabilities needed for the site
o Encryption
Unfortunately, I have also been having a problem trying to find a site to guide us through the e-business process. I have found a lot of great examples hidden in the Information Systems Technology text by Malaga. On page 176 it says what Internet service to recommend and at what price. Then I have been using Wikipedia for the rest. I used graphs explaining the process. Oh the text has a website you might find helpful, listed below. I also put a slide show a student did. :) good luck hope it helps
E-Commerce Presentation
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce presentation[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce presentation[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment