Explain the importance of the E. Marketing, benefits of using internet as a tool to reach the customers.?
Considering that just over 80% of all internet users use search engines to find what they're looking for it's highly suggested that you have a website that is optimized and has a steady flow of new visitors every week.
As your business is probably brick and mortar and you're only open 9am to 5pm (I'm guessing). This limits your target market as you're only operating from 'one street corner'.
The internet gives you the opportunity to go global obviously also depending on your product (this may limit your market). But never the less it still broadens your market.
Just to show you how it can help you, I've had a website for only 3 weeks now and I'm already on the first page of Google for certain keywords. If I had to get the same response from older more traditional advertising e.g. newspaper, radio, TV it would've been so much more expensive and I probably would be flat broke.
There is a process that needs to be followed:
1) Development of an optimized professional website
2) Submission to search engines
3) Link building with other related websites and web directories
4) Constant updating of your website so it doesn't appear old by the web crawlers (web crawlers can pick up activity within the site).
The Advantages of Internet Marketing
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]benefits of internet marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]benefits of internet marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment