Thursday, 20 January 2011

Internet Marketing London

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
internet marketing london
Has anyone heard of a company called Supreme Corporation UK Limited?

As far as I am aware they are a marketing company with a base in London. I have been looking at job sites and they have a lot of adverts but I cannot find anything about them on the internet. Does anyone work for them?? Has anyone had any experiences with them?? I will be grateful for any info on them please.
Thank you.


Ive tried looking for the same info because im going for an interview with them today but couldnt find anything either.
I applied for the job on monster and the job description was pretty vague and in the confirmation email I got from them they say I will find out more later.
If you still want to know Ill send you a post later, or if have already found anything out please let me know. All i do know is that they have offices in Maidstone, where Im going today.
Thanks


Local Internet Marketing Services For London and Home Counties









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet marketing london[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet marketing london[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment