How do I obtain a domain name in a foreign country and effectively market my site in that country?
I have a US e-commerce Web site for which I would like to obtain domain names in other countries and market to people in those countries using SEO, blogging, etc. I've been told different policies apply in countries other than the US. Any texts or other resources on the subject to which you could refer me?
You can search country code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs) through the http://www.domain.name/search box and the search results will give you availability status and specific ccTLD domain name registration requirements.
A much cheaper option and with good development tools - but with less ccTLD offerings can be found at http://TheRegistrar.net
Some ccTLDs are very expensive and some have strict nexus/residential requirements.Personally,I would think it better to build around your core web address (hope it's a .com) adding country specific sub-domains like www.de.yourname.com www.uk.yourname.com hk.yourname.com or stick to SEO country keyword file names like www.yourname.com/france etc
SEO as Key to E-Commerce Success, AnOccasionalChocolate.com
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e-commerce seo[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e-commerce seo[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment