As a realtor, whats the best way to pick up new clients?
I try to do referals, even have a web page, market if a little. there are companies that chage 250 per mo. to have it in the first page of the net. Theres the pay per clic way. Just need something unique to draw people in. Thanks
I'm assuming that you being a realtor, you actually belong to the National Association of Realtors. If you don't have the designation, then I would suggest you obtain it, or go by the title of Real Estate Agent. I know it's difficult (I built a book of business form nothing as a financial adviser to roughly 40 million.), but you need to change your marketing and business objective. When you first start out it's about building your "book of business", and making money second. If your worried about making money, it could cause your mind to freeze up and think of every person as a paycheck. You might not take the social risks needed if this happens.
In terms of obtaining new clients I would refrain from any "web marketing", because it doesn't allow you to target a specific niche. In order to survive within that business you need to find your niche and do it fast.
I would consider looking into the Chamber of Commerce, BNI International and if you are going to be advertising hold a seminar on home buying and advertise through the local community paper.
Let's start with Chamber of Commerce:
This will allow you to build your circle of influence. Being in front of people is the name of this game. A home purchase is the largest single purchase anyone will make in there life time, so it's best that you are socially interacting as much as humanly possible.
BNI International:
I was a member of this organization, when I was a financial planner. It allows you to become a member of a chapter. The chapter only allows one representative from one profession in most cases. Weekly, they will allow someone to do a presentation. This will allow you the opportunity to speak about your business, provide tips and tell people through examples or knowledge why "people should hire you."
Seminars:
Starting in a career you just flat out need to get in front of as many people as you can. This will help you polish your presentation, educate yourself on what most home buyers and sellers are most concerned about and allow you some "crash course" training on how to apply knowledge with personality to make the winning combination. Seminars are a great "starter course", to do so. Not many people attend, and most that are attending are tire kickers. If you know your business, try searching for a good mortgage broker, inspector or appraiser that can help you with the presentation. Think of a catchy tag-line like "Buyers market? Let us help you cash in.." or something that your compliance dept. will approve.
The bottom line is everyone you speak with you need to share what you do. At the beginning even when I went to lunch I would ask the waiter/waitress, "are you saving for your retirement?" This was after I've built some rapport. Once I asked that question I would leave them my card and tell them, "if at anytime you start to have questions, or find yourself giving it some serious thought, call me.""Keep in mind that I can offer your portfolio a check up, kind of like your physician just to make sure that your financial health is in tip top shape."
Let me know if you have any questions, you can email me.
Affiliate Marketing Revealed - Watch This First!
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]web page marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]web page marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]web page marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment