how do you allow customer created cd's on photoreflect.com?
I know when I go in to update my storefront online and go to the e-commerce options it has an option that enables multi-item packages to be created using a variety of different pictures, and it's supposed to also work with photo cd options so that customers can choose pictures that will be used to create a photo cd. When I edit my packages in DigitalDarkroom, I found where I can add a photo cd, but when I go back into the webpage, it doesn't compile the images, but instead orders a cd for each image. How do I set it up to do a multi-item order that will allow customers to choose 25 pictures for a cd as the website says can be done?
I'd like to know the answer, too!
Ecommerce Storefront manager for banners and products in opencart
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce storefront[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce storefront[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment