I need to hire someone who understands the web and online marketing - where do I find this person?
I want to hire a person to work on team which manages four websites - aimed at users ranging from 10-19 years - who understands the way the web works. In particular, I want someone who understands how to create a buzz about a site through different online marketing techniques.
This is something we struggle with and I need some help.
Post your projects with requirements in sites like elance - the workplace where small businesses find, hire and pay qualified professionals to get work done. There are many similar sites. Then you would be contacted by firms who specialize in your area and they can take you up from there.
San Diego Online Marketing Entrepreneurs At Opening Day Of Del Mar Horse Track
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]online marketing help[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]online marketing help[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]online marketing help[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment