I need your advice... how can I market an online dating company better?
I own a website and live dating company called OneKeyAway.com, what is the best way for me to spread the word?
I'm doing my best to spread the word about my company. I email my friends to email their friends. I am doing a little co-marketing with other online companies that also do live singles events. I post things on MySpace and on Craigslist. I even place ads in regular newspapers.
I really think that I help people meet face to face and have had successful relationships for my guests. I dont know what else to do.
What advice can you give me?
Edwin
OneKeyAway.com
That is the hardest part with a website is to get traffic and people to check it out, even though there are millions of people online. Maybe make a banner and post it? lol.. ummmm.. isn't there a site where they advertise your site for free?? I dunno but to earn money you need to spend money, seems like you are doing a lot already. Maybe a commercial??
Why Your Business Needs Video Marketing
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]online marketing company[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]online marketing company[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]online marketing company[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment