Monday, 8 November 2010

Build E Commerce Site

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
build e commerce site
Do I need to build a stand alone E Commerce Site?

I have a website that I want to sell my products on. I will use Paypal so people can purchase from the site. My question is, do I need to build an E Commerce site as well or can I just sell from my website?


It depends how you want to do it. You can set up your own e-store on most hosts with the tools they have, or use a freely available one like OScommerce or ZenCart, or go with something like Yahoo stores. Depends how much work you want to do, and what you think you'll be selling. If it's only a few things, you can just use PayPal links as well.


Building E-commerce Sites- An overview









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]build e commerce site[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]build e commerce site[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment