online affiliate marketing?
I'm planning on conducting on-line affiliate marketing soon. i got my homepage ready, now up to finding a hosting and domain name. If any of you are doing on-line affiliate business and has found it to be working effectively, I'd like to hear your story. I kinda need some encouragement here coz I;m new to this kinda stuff. Have you made good money out of it? How long have you been doing it? Some tips for success appreciated! Pls let me know, thanks!
You probably already know what http://clickbank.com has the best opportunities because they do all software and the commissions are fairly high.
I am trying it myself and am just starting. I am going get into public records and see how that works out. Clickbank's programs in that area havde about $20 - $ 25 commission per sale. I'll try advertising on AdWords and see what kind of ROI I get. You should use the paid option of http://wordtracker.com to come up with narrowed keywords if you plan to advertise with AdWords like I am.
If you want, why don't we keep in touch & compare notes?
Affiliate Marketing, Affiliate Programs, Affiliate Marketing Tutorial, Affiliate Marketing Tips
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]affiliate tips[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]affiliate tips[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]affiliate tips[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment