Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Online Marketing Success

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
online marketing success
Is there anyone having success making a living online?

I have been trying internet marketing for 2 years now and am seriously frustrated. I have tried PPC, Blogs, and Affiliate Marketing. I just need to know is there anyone having any success online? Please help!


I have been doing affiliate marketing for three years now. I work a full-time job and have a family so I can't invest the time into affiliate marketing that I'd like to but I am consistently making an extra $300 monthly and I'm seeing more and more traffic to my websites. I know if I could do it full-time, I'd be making a lot more money. I really enjoy it...it's a lot of fun.

And, yes, you can make good money. It just depends on how much you put into it and how badly you want it. I, too, became extremely frustrated and was ready to quit but then I'd make a sale so I know I can do it but it's a lot of work.

I actually pay a monthly fee ($39, $29 if you pay for a full year) to be a member at Wealthy Affiliate. They teach you everything, and I mean everything, you need to know to become a successful affiliate marketer. This site is great and I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it's the best resource online to learn affiliate marketing. I've written a couple of articles about it explaining what they offer if you're interested.

http://www.squidoo.com/howtomake1000000dollars
http://www.squidoo.com/learninginternetmarketing


HubSpot Explained: 4 Years of Inbound Marketing Success









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]online marketing success[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]online marketing success[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]online marketing success[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment