Sunday, 10 October 2010

Online Marketing Experts

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
online marketing experts
Can someone give me advice on opening a online retail boutique?

I am planning on opening a online fashion boutique selling different brands.
Doe anyone have any advice about how to start? How to get designers to sell on my website? Start up costs? Legal necessities? How much a month I can expect in sales? Marketing and advertising costs etc.
Of course I am not assuming many people know this..just looking for experts or people in the same business or people that know of people in the business.
Thanks everyone :)


hey, I'm also starting small business by now, and i found a site that helps me a lot on starting out and also a good entrepreneur, check out my source,,


Making a fortune with Marketing Expert, Kerwin Rae









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]online marketing experts[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]online marketing experts[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment