Can anyone briefly explain e-commerce law "sec. 4. Sphere of Application" to me?
Sec. 4. Sphere of Application - This Act shall apply to any kind of data message and electronic document used in the context of commercial and non-commercial activities to include domestic and international dealings, transactions, arrangements, agreements, contracts and exchanges and storage of information.
I have a very low english vocabulary. I wish someone can help me. I need to explain this in class. Please provide some examples for me. Thank you so much :)
This Act shall apply to any kind of data message and electronic document - covers all e-documents and files
used in the context of commercial and non-commercial activities- applies to business communication as well as to private communication
to include domestic and international dealings- both domestically (i.e. in this country) and internationally
,transactions, arrangements, agreements, contracts and exchanges and storage of information.- covers everything from simple arrangments and agreements to the actual contracts exchanges of funds, and even storing the inforamtion.
eCommerce Video Example: Kelty Light Year Down Bags 0°, 20°, 40°
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]examples of e-commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]examples of e-commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment