Tuesday, 26 October 2010

E-commerce Themes

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e-commerce themes
I've registered a website named www.mindbrew.net and I'm thinking about what content should I add to it?

I'm a web developer myself and currently I'm out of idea on what should be the theme of the website around which the contents should revolve.

Once I thought of making that as a site which people could visit and participate in challenging puzzles (sort of online informational games). As I'm also fascinated in puzzles and riddles myself. Then I began thinking that I should rather build e-commerce prototype site on it. And now I'm really out of any idea. If you visit the site you'll be able to identify that as it is apparent from the clueless contents.

All your ideas and help will be appreciated!


Firstly i have to say that its well designed website. It has got good navigation along the website..As you said the content of the website is clueless..You have added the pictures of microphones in the photogallery which i dont know why.

Anyways from the website i see that you are trying to add the content thats useful for the general public. If i have a website with the same design, I would go for general benifits. My suggestion is use the website for general public, not hightech stuff. For example you can collect the information of the real problems of the people. Common man's suffering is not seen by anyone.

To start with you can collect information about the problems of the people in your town..and post the possible solutions and then ask for opinions..( Dont forget to add the option of registering on your site for the blogs..Its not present currently ;) ).

In this way you can start something new and also something good for the society around you. And who knows you can be the non corrupt congress man from your town..

If you need any further help, you can mail or IM me. Any comments are welcome.
All the best!!!!


Wordpress Ecommerce Themes









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e-commerce themes[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e-commerce themes[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment