I need a webdesigner, but I'm looking for a market rate?
I'm an author, and have a new age/spirituality book coming out in the fall, and would like a site designed. I'm not asking for offers here on Yahoo! Answers, but I would like to know the market/going rate, so I know I'm getting the best deals from web design firms. It will be a simple 5-10 pages about the book/author, including e-commerce functions, PayPal, and ordering with my fulfillment house. What would be the going rate?
I would recommend a site called RentACoder. This site allows you to add a job request with all the details about what you want built and then the coders will bid for your job. You get to choose the bidder based on the bidders experience and cost of the bid.
Usually the newer coders will charge lower prices as they are trying to impress to prove themselves and get a good rating.
OMSOnline.Net eCommerce, Warehousing & Fulfillment Video
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce fulfilment[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce fulfilment[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment