Thursday, 28 October 2010

E-commerce Business Plan Template

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

Starting an online shop (e-commerce), what shall I do ?

I am currently planning to start an e-commerce business online. Most of my business will be concentrated on selling electronic goods such as toys and gifts; I have NOT designed a website yet! What is required to start running my business? Where do I get decent templates? What is the process of publishing an e-commerce website? I am looking forward to sign up with Hostgator.com but they only provide hosting service. Where can I get the e-commerce based template and publish it on internet? I will really appreciate it if you guys can help me out.


Go to http://www.thehosthunter.com and click only one of the features in the shopping cart section.

These features all have templates to guide you through your e-commerce set-up.

.


Complete Hospital Manager Software with Accounting and Inventory Control









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e-commerce business plan template[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e-commerce business plan template[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment