Friday, 10 September 2010

Traffic Online Marketing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
traffic online marketing
On average, how many shirts are sold on an online store in a month?

I am trying to figure out what is a reasonable figure. Please cite the online stores and provide links so I can gauge how much budget, traffic, market, and quality the website has. I am looking for small to medium stores, nothing super big like overstock.com.


Every store is differnt depending on traffic that the owners have

it can be 5 shirts per month or 20 per month or 100 per month or more

so to get that average you wish YOUR going to have to go direct to the woners of the stores or websites and ask them !


Online Marketing; Driving Traffic To Your Website









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]traffic online marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]traffic online marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]traffic online marketing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment