Friday, 10 September 2010

Marketing Your Website Online

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
marketing your website online
Marketing a new business. Both online and offline.?

What are the best tried and tested methods. I have heard of Google Ad-words and using Keywords on the website itself to get it higher in the results. I will use google analytics and such.
I am just wanting to know, In your experience what is your top tried and tested method for marketing.
Online and offline?
I will be wholesaling household goods
Clearance End of lines and such.By the pallet.


I market Online and i think the best way to market is by doing a campaign of everything. Pay per Click, Social networking site, Social Bookmarking, Google SEO, Forums, Article marketing, You tube marketing.


Create a Website - What You Need to Get Online









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]marketing your website online[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]marketing your website online[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]marketing your website online[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment