Are There Really Truthful People Out There About Internet Marketing?
Have been internet marketing for three years or more-I just cannot believe all the bull that is put out there about how much they make-I still have a day job and learn honest marketing-
My question is if you make so much money -
(1) Why give your secrets away?
(2) Show me your real Stats.
(3) Is there any honesty left in this industry?
(4) I believe there are honest people to learn from-Please Advise
I do make a few dollars on line,however having been sucked into so many scams do it all on my own-would love to talk with successful true internet Gurus.
I have never had much luck. I've tried pay per click,and bought a lot of products-still no money. As far as what the individual said about Maverick money makers here is a video in which he tells us why it is a scam. It's very interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fv-KHY0sQM
7 Critical Internet Network Marketing Secrets
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet marketing secrets[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet marketing secrets[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment