How to make lots of money, very quickly.?
I want to make lots of money very quickly. I am a personal trainer, a fitness consultant, and I teach study skills as well.
I'm not looking for any particular job, but rather some creative ideas on how to rapidly increase profits. If you have some unconventional ideas on how to quickly accelerate income, I'm interested.
Here are a few guidelines:
- no jobs involving computers or internet (that means PLEASE don't advertise network marketing)
- it has to be legal
- I shouldn't have to spend a ton of money in order to make a ton of money
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reply with "you have to work hard to make money" or "making lots of money takes time", I'm not interested in those kinds of responses. Only reply if you can DIRECTLY answer the question.
Let the games begin.
Amazon.com will set you up with a free online store that will take you less than 2 hours to set up.. Once it is set up you can tell all your friends and relatives to do their online shopping at your store. Amazon will pay you between a 5% to 15% commission on anything that is sold. Some months I have made as much as $2000.00
http://onlinestore4free.blogspot.com/
http://durme10-money4u.blogspot.com/
How to Choose an Ardyss Internet Marketing Consultant & Mentor
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]internet marketing consultants[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]internet marketing consultants[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]internet marketing consultants[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment