Friday, 24 September 2010

E-commerce Pdf

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e-commerce pdf
How do I add a pdf file to my website to be available for purchasers to download?

I am using Serif Webplus x2 as I do not have time to learn dreamweaver right now. I have set up the e commerce and it is all good till the thank you page. This where I am stuck, I need to be able to put a link for the purchaser to download my e book. Please help

Thanks in advance


Upload the file to a directory on your website, either as a .pdf file or as a zip file. Put a link to the file on your Thank you page( i.e. http:\www.yoursite.comdownloadsfile.pdf) When they click on the link the file should open and they can save it. If you use a .zip file instead of a .pdf, clicking on the link should start the download.


X-PDF Invoices module overview









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e-commerce pdf[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e-commerce pdf[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment