How do I build an E-commerce website?!?!?
I can get myself through the actual building of the website (I am using Yahoo! SiteBuilder,) but how do I actually (please explain) make it so that people can place an order or request information from me and I will get it? I also need to accept credit cards...I know I need a merchant account for that- I was thinking of Paymentech.com or Authorize.net. Are these correct? can someone just explain exactly what I need to do to set it all up?!?!
Hi Rebecca,
If you re-check yahoo site-builder programme information, you will be able to see that it's e-commerce integratable..... meaning GOOD NEWS... you don't need to hire anybody or learn a new language to do extra work....
Re: paymentech.com or authorize.net,,, not everybody is familiar with these merchant tools.. Paypal or Yahoo Merchant services are your best bets. You need to get a business account (current account) to get these tools working. The bank will be interested in whether you are a sole trader or a partnership or a company......
So to summarise...
1. Get a business current account
2. Set up Yahoo Merchant Service or Paypal
3. Integrate that into your website using Yahoo! Site Builder (it makes sense to use Yahoo Merchant service with Yahoo! Site builder)
4. Start trading
If you need further info, let me know...
Best of luck
x
How do I optimize an e-commerce site without rich content?
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]what is e commerce website[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]what is e commerce website[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment