I would like to know if there are any good free-lance or pre-profesional writing jobs on the internet?
Are there any REAL free-lance writing jobs on the internet. I am a writer, and I love to write about news, sports, even features. Also I would like to know if there are any jobs as far as free-lance market writing or consulting from home?
There are a lot of great sites that offer freelance jobs for you to pursue.
Do a search on craigslist in your area and California for writers and freelance writers. Also check out the following websites:
http://www.freelanceswitch.com/...
http://www.freelanceswitch.com/...
http://www.sunoasis.com/
http://www.Write4Work.com
www.Monster.com search for freelance writer
Also sign up at http://www.ifreelance.com/ and elance.com as a freelance writer and start getting jobs.
If you have some experience under your belt, it may be easier once you get to California to find a good solid job.
Good luck with your job search.
Internet Marketing Consulting - Getting Your First Clients
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]consulting internet marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]consulting internet marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment