Friday, 13 August 2010

Advantages Disadvantages E Commerce

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
advantages disadvantages e commerce
What are the Advantages & Disadvantages of Website designed on .asp over .php ? Please Explain?

I have a E-commerce website with Shopping Cart and Online Payment Facility. This site is designed on .asp platform. Should I get it redesigned on .php ? What are the advantages & disadvantages ? Please explain keeping the Visitors Convenience & the Operators (to manage) & Monetary (cost friendly) Parameters in mind.


Unless you really need to host the site on an ASP-incompatible server (e.g., Unix), I can't imagine any good reason to port the entire site to php. ASP will give you access to all the bells and whistles of .net, whereas php will give you better portability. Both are interpreted scripting languages, so either could give you performance problems.

Short answer, stay with asp unless there's a specific, compelling reason to switch.


Be Good Friend With Computer and Money Train Comes to You









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]advantages disadvantages e commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]advantages disadvantages e commerce[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment