Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Internet And Network Marketing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
internet and network marketing
Is mlm network marketing lead a scam?

I am ready to join Internet MLM marketing lead program, and create my own list, but is this a Scam?, how much is going to cost me?, what kind of leads am I going to get ?, I heard that from 1000 sign ups only 2 are good prospects, is that true?

Any experience?
Some of my searches send me to consider this article
http://mlmnetworkmarketinglead.yrnot.com/
But I am still with more questions about how this system really works.


You can make this work. The problem is that a MLM runs out of prospects as you go 9-people deep into the prospecting. Each of the 9 hires 9 so the number gets exponential. You run out of possible recruits..


Network Marketing Legend Jun Kintanar in Pipol









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet and network marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet and network marketing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment