Thursday, 6 May 2010

Mals E Commerce

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
mals e commerce
Is this all free service? "Mal's e-commerce"?

Is this "Mal's e-commerce (http://www.mals-e.com/)" site
all free service?
Once I set up a shopping cart, I tested how it works.
I was directed to PayPal payment service. PayPal payment service will charge me if the customer pay by it, so this is not a free service?

Please advise me of this. Thank you.


I have used Mal's for years. When I signed up they did have a free cart (which I use) then they had a more advanced one (for pay). I don't know if they still have the free one but I believe they do. You might have chose the wrong cart and signed up for the one you have to pay for. I would go back and check it out some more.


Intro To Mals Ecommerce









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]mals e commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]mals e commerce[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment