Monday, 31 May 2010

E-commerce Consultant

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e-commerce consultant
Got Saudi Visa with profession as Computer Programmer. What is the requirement for stamping?

Recently I have got a job in Saudi and the Visa is with profession as Computer Programmer. In fact, I am joining there as an ERP (Navision) consultant. However, my visa stamping rejected as I could not produce the required educational document to substantiate the profession. My qualification is B.Sc (Mathematics Honours) which is MHRD & MEA attested already and Certificate in Web Desingning, Development, and E-Commerce Solution from IIS Infotech Ltd. which is yet to be attested. I am planning to re-submit after attesting my computer document. Is it sufficient to get the visa stamped in passport? Kindly answer ASAP. Regards


Yes, You can... The visa will be stamped basing on your IIS certificates attestation from Saudi Consulate and Ministry of Education both.

Please make sure that these IIS Infotech Ltd is under UGC??? Attestation will be done only for those documents which are governemnt recognized. Please make sure.


Got E Commerce? (E Commerce Consulting Services) (Cincinnati Ohio)









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e-commerce consultant[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e-commerce consultant[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment