Thursday, 8 April 2010

E Commerce Software Uk

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e commerce software uk
Can I get an IT job(programming/Web Development/Designing/Mul... related with Da'va (Islamic Missionary)?

I have an ambition to contribute my technical and creative skills in the field of ' Da'va ' - (propagation of the religion Islam)

I have worked
-> as a software engineer,
-> as a web designer,
-> as a graphic designer,
-> as a computer faculty,
-> as a drawing teacher.

I have done a Three Year Diploma in Computer Engineering, B.Tech Degree in Information Technology(some papers have to be completed), IBM Certified course in e-commerce, Training in educational software development (Flash actionScript programming - from Sherston Educational Software Pvt. Ltd., a UK based company), Diploma in Drawing and Painting, etc.

I'm a digital artist(Designing, animation, video editing, interactive systems development, etc) with a lot of multimedia softwares familiarization.

If any body can help me to attain my ambition, I will be much greatful to them.

regards,
Shah


Yes man!You have plenty of opportunities especially in middle east.Saudi Arabia will be a great place for you.You can get all details from yahoo search-Jobs In Saudi Arabia- focus on IT Jobs.All the best!


ecommerce - www.ekmpowershop.com - UK's #1 ecommerce system









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce software uk[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce software uk[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment