Friday, 16 April 2010

E Commerce Shipping

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e commerce shipping
Need to sell e-commerce business?

What price should I give? considering is the same person I bought it from in the first place a year ago. She needs to revamp the store and invest in the web programming. I thought the same price would be fair, but this friend is willing to give my son part-time work in shipping. Any ideas?? thanks,


I think the same price you paid is fair, providing the profits in the last 12 months have not increased significantly, or there have been no major injection of capital.

I am a bit confused as to how employing your son fits into your question. If this person is able to employ your son part time in the business, and they then sell the business to you, you can then employ your son part time.

I hope that bit makes sense *Smile*


Customer Service & Ecommerce Shipping: UPS/ Worldwide Brands









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce shipping[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce shipping[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment