Tuesday, 16 March 2010

E Commerce Security Solutions

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e commerce security solutions
windows iis7 not working after pc stays idling?

PLEASE HELP!!! My server stops working and no one can view the web pages after this PC stays idle for some time (i guess 20-30 minutes). I have no security software which could block this connection. Also I have a cable internet with static IP and it never gave me any problem with running the website. Please help me to fix this. We have set up the e-commerce site on home PC because our hosting service (Powweb) had disabled some needed databases so we could run this shop (open source and free - prestashop - we cannot afford buying e-commerce site yet) on their hosting service, when I asked them to enable the databases, they started lying saying they are obsolete and insecure, in fact they did it only to increase sales and to receive commissions from selling 3rd party e-commerce solutions working on their hosting service.


Take it back to where u go it


Building Technologies (BT) Division









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce security solutions[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce security solutions[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment